Personal Training (PT) is managed by our professional of health and wellness. With more than ten years of experience, our Personal Trainer is available to share his knowledge with you and increase your motivation, which will allow you to reach your training goals in a fast, healthy and effective way.
You can either have 30 or 60 minutes sessions for one or two people at the same time, Personal Training will help you get more from the time you invest in your training. After an initial assessment, it will be prescribed a personalized exercise program, in which variety, motivation, safety, commitment and results are key words.
Personal Training is advised to people who:
- Wish to improve their fitness;
- Wish to lose weight and body fat;
- Present control/ treatment needs of different pathologies (diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular disease risk, etc.)
- Require a special training for a particular sport;
- Need guided exercise during pregnancy